Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Valentines Day


I am so surprised that you got Mom to buy us Valentines.
 She was so mad about us keeping that kitten without asking permission or even telling her about it.
I still think Sunny told on us. 
Did you tell her why we wanted them?


Of Course not. I told her that they were for all of our sisters. It is almost true too. After we get done, we will have almost enough for the sisters too. There will be just one person that doesn't get one. Want to guess who? She would never have bought them if she knew why we really wanted them.


I also helped myself to some of the craft supplies and Valentines candy.


Bethany you are a genius, but we still have a problem. Mom is never going to let us send presents to a boy. She says it isn't proper or lady like.


I have an idea for that too. We will send the box to their mom and put the presents with their names inside. Miss Karen is a teacher. Mom would never stop us from sending a present to a school teacher.


These came out great. Now we fill them with lots of fun Valentines presents and give the rest of the cards to our sisters and Mom will never know.

~LATER THAT DAY~



Good Going. Sunny cries a few fake tears and we are in time out until we are thirty, maybe longer. Mom was really mad about Sunny not getting a Valentine.


Never Fear! I have another one of my brilliant ideas! Quick, Yell for Mom!


Mom, We are really sorry. We got the kitten intending it to be a Valentines present for Sunny, instead of giving her a card. We wanted to make up to her for some of the things that we have done to her. You didn't give us a chance to explain.


Here Sunny. Happy Valentines Day!


Thanks, I Love You both and I always knew you loved me too.


Great! Now we don't have a kitten and had to get hugged by Sunny. Any more brilliant ideas?


As a matter of fact, I do


If it was wrong not to give Sunny a Valentine, then it would also be wrong not to give each other a Valentine.


Happy Valentines Day to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment