Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Twin Twinns Need A Job


Hey Betty, Look what came in the mail for us!


Pardon Me for mentioning this, but it is addressed to Mom. Don't we get in enough trouble without tampering with U.S. mail?


That's just it. It is for us from U.S. males. Namely Shad and Shaun. I peeked in the email and saw that they were sending us something



Well, why didn't you say so. Let's see what it is.


We each got a present with our name on it. Let's open them.


Look! Hurry, see if you have the same thing.



We do. Let's see if there is anything else in the envelope.

It looks like paper. Let me get it.


AWWWWWWWWW!!!


I have an idea. Let's go see Shad and Shaun. We can get a plane ticket and have them pick us up at the airport.


How are we going to do that. We don't have any money and we keep losing our allowance before we get it.



Simple. We will get a job. You can work in a family business even if you are under age. I know just the place. Did I ever tell you that Aunt Edna is my favorite aunt, or at least is going to be soon? Here, get you coat. Come on....


And that is where I found them ....


....and brought them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment