Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Saint Patrick's Day

Hold still and let me brush your hair for the picture. 

I don't want my picture taken and I do not want to wear this dress. It looks as if a Leprechaun exploded on us. I will not put on dress shoes either. Why do we have to do this?
Because Mom said we do and thinks the dresses look cute. 

Easy for her to say, she isn't wearing them. 

Quiet, Here comes Sunny, Let's mess with her.

Hi Guys, Ready to get your picture taken? Won't this be fun?
No we are not ready, and No it will not be fun. Want to do something else instead?

We could play Leprechaun. Come on Sunny, You always complain that we never play with you.
We will even let you be the Leprechaun. Put on the hat and the beard.
The legend says that if you catch a leprechaun, 

They have to take you to their pot of gold. Take us to your treasure, Leprechaun.

I don't have any treasure or a pot of gold.


You have to give us whatever is valuable. YOUR treasure. Now Come On.
You tricked us,This is where Mom is taking the picture.
No, You said my treasure. My family is my treasure and better than any pot of gold.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day Everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment