Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The New Sweaters


Hey Bethany, Guess what. Miss Kay made new sweaters just for us. 

Who is Miss Kay and why is she sending us sweaters?


She is Miss Jo's sister. She and Mom became friends when Miss Kay was sick just like Mom. She sent the sweaters to us to thank Mom. There is a catch though. Mom said that before we can wear them, she would like us to dress more like girls to have our picture taken for Miss Kay. Miss Jo also sent a dress for Sunny and bracelets for everyone.


That is okay. I just got one of my wonderful ideas. Sunny can get her dress and all of the other girls can have bracelets and we don't have to wear a dress. Come on, Let's get changed.


See this isn't so bad. Now call Sunny


Here Sunny. We have a new dress just for you. Miss Jo sent it and since we both can't wear it, We want you to have it.


It's beautiful, but why are you giving it to me instead of one of the other girls?


Sunny, You like cats and you love to dress up. Besides that, you are our favorite sister.


You look beautiful Sunny.Want to help us? We were going to get a job, but they won't hire us at Edna's market. 

They said that we are too young and it really isn't owned by Aunt Edna. I guess Mom was right.


Sure, since you guys gave me the dress, I'll be glad to help. I will ask everybody.


No, I am not giving up my babysitting money for a bracelet.


Sure, Wait until I ask Mom for my allowance.


Sunny, Miss Jo sent that dress for you and the bracelets for everybody. Mom said so. Ask Kirstin, she heard it too.


Great, We just lost our allowance- again and have to take Sunny's turn cleaning the litter box. SHHH, Here comes Sunny now.


Hey Sunny, How much will you pay us to take your turn cleaning the litter box?


No comments:

Post a Comment