Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Summer Report


I have to write a report on one person and how they plan to spend their whole summer. It shouldn't be too hard and if I do it now, I won't have to worry about it later.


Hey Sierra, How do you plan to spend your summer?


I planned to practice swimming to try out for the swim team. It is so cold that I can't wear my swimming suit anywhere, but in the house. No practice, no swim team.


Hey Annie, How do you plan to spend your summer?


I wanted to plant a new flower garden, but it is too cold outside. The only flowers that I will have are silk ones.


Hey Mickey, How do you plan to spend your summer?


Babysitting as much as possible, just like the rest of the year. Becca likes me best and I can save money for things that I want.


Hey Kailey and Suki, How do you two plan to spend your summer?


We don't know about the rest of the summer, but today we are going to play tennis, at an indoor court. It is too cold to play outside.


Hey Lulu, Care to tell me how you are going to spend your summer? 

What Summer? Let me know when it gets here and maybe I will tell you then.


I am almost afraid to ask, but how are you two planning to spend your summer?


We had planned to join the carnival and tour the country with them, but Mom won't give us any money for gas to get started.


SIGH. I think I better just make something up.






No comments:

Post a Comment