Saturday, March 30, 2013

Not Enough Easter Baskets


Harry came and asked if there were any leftover Easter baskets. I had already given him the few leftovers that we have here. It seems that it wasn't enough. 

Don't we have any more baskets that I can have? Not even one more? Harry, 

Where are the 4 that I gave you?


Well...Katie always looks so sad, so I offered her one to cheer her up.


She stood on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I liked it,


In fact, I liked it so much, that I offered a basket to Violet too.


Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek too.


So of course, I thought I would offer a basket to Rosa


And Rosa gave me another kiss on the cheek.


I only had one basket left, so I offered it to Suki. No one ever talks to her because her English isn't so good and I thought she would like it.


Her English isn't very good, but her kiss was the best!


Well, now I don't have any more Easter Baskets, not even for me and there is still a house full of girls who haven't kissed me.So many girls, so few Easter Baskets.
HAPPY EASTER EVERY ONE!



 




2 comments:

  1. Get that boy some more Easter baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt the chemistry!!! I thought Rosa was the one until I saw Harry and Suki's smooch!!

    ReplyDelete