Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Valentines Day- You've Got Mail


Do not forget that you two have to be nice to Sunny all day today.


We won't forget. We know how to keep our promises. 

We will be as sweet as candy to our dear Sunny.


Psst, I guess Kim has never heard of killing someone with kindness.


Hey Betty and Bethany, You've Got Mail!


I've wanted to say that to someone ever since I saw 'Sleepless In Seattle'


Hurry Up and open it. We want to see what you got.!


We each got a card from our boyfriends!


Those cards are the same. -No they aren't, Kim. Mine has my name and is from Shaun. Bethany's has her name and it is from Shad. DUH!


But other than that, they are the same. The names are the only things different.


Geez, People who aren't twins just do not get it. I guess that is what they mean by not being all there.


We also got a love letter to us.


OOH, and the best part, Matching shirts.

WAIT! Sunny, would you like to have our shirts?


No, Why would I want them? Neither Shad nor Shaun are in love with me


Okay, We were just trying to be nice. Would you like a Pez? You have to eat it all today though, because we only have to be nice to you for today.


Sure, I can eat it after dinner. It isn't that much.


NO, not this Pez!


How about this Pez?


Never mind. I couldn't eat it all without getting sick.


Enough already. The only thing worse than you two being your rotten selves is you two being nice.


Well then, we can at least wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment