Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The twin twinns reunited

We have all read the stories and are aware of how traumatic it is for twins to be separated. I could not believe that I was in part, responsible for this happening to any girl, let alone one of my treasured twinns. I found out that Bethany had an identical twinn and that is why she was always so melancholy. A part of her was missing. I vowed to repair the situation for Bethany and for the unknown little girls, somewhere out there. Thanks to the watchful helpful eyes of their godmother, Betty, I was able to track down Bethany's sister and Betty's namesake. Now it was just a mater of waiting for little Betty to arrive. World she like her new home? Would she and Bethany bond? We could only wait and hope. The big day came and Betty was finally here. Bethany could not wait for me to get the box open. I have never seen her so eager or so demanding. I opened the box, once Bethany got out of my way enough for me to do so. After that, they forgot that I was even there.
It's like looking in a mirror

Are You going to help me out of this box or what?
It is so good to be home. "I've missed you
....but this jacket has to go
WOW! "You look really great now"

This weekend (hopefully)we will get rid of the green jacket.

1 comment:

  1. Very clever - so happy the twins are reunited. :)

    Sheila
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete