Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Twin Twinns and CJ


Hey Sleepy Head! Wake up, Let's go play.


Turn Off That Light. I'm still sleepy and there isn't anything to do anyway.


Come on, Please Get Up. We can play anything that you want.


Anything I want?


I want to play with CJ.



CJ? The Cuddly that Scotia gave Mom? Sunny never lets go of her.


Then I am going back to sleep. Leave me alone.


Wait. I have one of my brilliant ideas. Let's go find Sunny and CJ.


There they are. You never see one with out the other.


Hey Sunny, Can we play with CJ?


NO! You guys never let me play anything that you are playing and now you want me to let you play with CJ?


Come on Sunny. Give us a group hug. We are all sisters. You have long blond curls, we have long blond curls. You have brown eyes, we have brown eyes. The only difference is the way we dress. You can dress like us and confuse everyone. Won't that be fun.



Sit Still while I tie your ribbon. We will wait here with CJ and you can go try and fool some people.



Hey Sunny. Where are you going and where is CJ?

"What? How did you know it was me and not Betty or Bethany? I am dressed exactly like them I was going to try and fool you."


You still have Sunny's face. The only one that got fooled was you.


I Am So Mad! That was mean and wrong and I am never speaking to either of you again.


Do you think she means it? What if she never speaks to us again? She will, Silly.


We Still Have CJ



No comments:

Post a Comment